Saturday, March 22, 2014

Exo Birthday Project: Xiumin the Hot Fluffy Baozi (Part III)

I've gushed over his pretty eyes, I've gushed over his dancing skills, so as I hinted in my last post today I'll be gushing over his - 


Haha, look at that chipmunk!
...

Sorry I got distracted. Well, I was gonna be gushing over his voice but those cheeks! Ugh, those cheeks deserve their own appreciation post! So I guess that's what I'll be doing today. Yay~






If you notice, these are mostly taken during his MAMA era 'cuz that was when he was famous for his Baozi cheeks. During their more recent comebacks, Xiumin looks less Baozi-ish. That's because he went through stricter diet and lost so much weight he lost his precious cheeks in the process D: Okay, they're not as bite-ready as before but they're still there. Xiuminnie, you still cute~~



The Baozi grew up! Oh wait - I always forget this kid is the oldest hyung in Exo. He's always been (an adorable) grown up but I guess he's done being outsexied (dat a word?) by the maknaes so now he's looking all fierce *snaps fingers*. Then again...


Yeah, he's still our adorable Baozi ♥♥♥


~ END RANT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment